Attention! Additional online registration is announced until 26 July. Registration here
Organizers do not guarantee „participant‘s package“(stickers, souvenirs from organizers and sponsors) for those, who registered during additional registration.
Also the right to vote during the Best Of Show election is not guaranteed. Each participant, who registered until 19 July, will get the sheet of stickers for voting. The quantity of the additional voting stickers is limited.
Only those, who registered during the main registartion (until 19 July), will participate in the Best Of Show online election.
Special badges devoted to Chrysler 90th anniversary will be made only to those, who registered during the main registartion.
At the end of the additional registration (until 26 July), you will have an opportunity to register during the event (only minimal „participant‘s package“is guaranteed: event‘s numeration, info sheet of the event participant).
The American Spirit team invites you to try your hand at a Rally Orienteering. This type of rally was organized in 2012 for the first time. After lots of positive feedback, we’ve decided to continue this rally. This year the goal is Ventės ragas. Participants of the rally will receive a detailed map and have to complete the route defined in the instructions. The distance between crossways and a direction of movement are indicated in the detailed map. Participants need to have a rally navigator and a camera. They will have to take pictures of control points and to take part in a quiz show. This type of rally is not a race. The objective is to always be in the right place at the right time. However, due to navigation or driving errors, you may arrive early or late. This results in penalties. Please drive gently and enjoy the beauty of the Western Lithuania.
For the attention of participants! The participation in the rally needs to be booked in advance. The number of participants is limited. The minimum number of participants is 20 and the maximum is 50. Registration starts on 20 of July and ends on 27 of July.
- Category YOUNGTIMER (Models produced in 1981 – 2000) divided into two categories EIGHTIES (cars produced in 1981 – 1990) and NINETIES (cars produced in 1991-2000).
- Category NEWTIMER (Models produced in 2001 – 2014) divided into two categories NEWTIMER (cars produced in 2001 – 2010) and NEWEST (cars produced in 2011-2015).
- Category PICKUP & JEEP (Off road vehicles, full size pickup) divided into two categories PICKUP (full size pickup) and 4x4 (Off road vehicles).
- New category MINIVAN.
- New category SHOW CAR (rules will be published separately).
- Categories cancelled: PROJECT IN PROGRESS, AMERICAN STYLE PROJECT and AMERICAN STYLE PROJECT BIKE.
All categories here
The additional categories may be published on the day of event.